- Clinique Chubby Sticks - I wasn't particularly impressed with these when I first got them but they have grown into a firm favourite. They add just enough colour and moisture to my very dry lips and the pencil shapes makes it easy to apply.
- Chanel Eye Shadow Quad in Prelude - I tend to buy Chanel quads and end up very disappointed with them as they are too powdery and lack pigmentation. However, I kept hearing great things about the American formula so my lovely friend Jeanie from Makeup Merriment sent me the latest from the US and it is such an improvement on all my other. The colours are ideal for everyday wear and feel buttery soft. I'll try and do a comparison between the European and American quads when I get time.
- Chantecaille Classic Palette - I've posted about this already but the eyeshadows are great staples, taupe with a hint of mauve, and the blusher instantly makes me look healthy. It may not have pretty embossed tigers/turtles on it, but it is still my favourite Chantecaille palette yet.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Blusher in Delicata and Gracilis - Gracilis is the most perfect mauve with a touch of pink, a lovely cool shade. Delicata works on me as a contour and is ideal if I am wearing a bold lip colour.
- Ellis Faas Foundation - Hate the pen format but the foundation gives a natural finish, shade is ideal for me, so when I repurchase I will buy the pump version.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Violetta - The formula of the Lip Chics is perfect for dry lips and this colour is a beautiful cool raspberry. My favourite lip colour for autumn/winter. Possibly my favourite product from the last few months.
- Chanel Illusions D'ombre in Illusoire - Didn't get on as well with the khaki shade but this mauve is lovely and the texture is very interesting and possibly impossible to describe!
- Suqqu Noble Nuance Powder - I think this was limited edition the year before last but it is a divine powder. You can't really see what it does but when it is on, you just notice that you look better. The brush it comes with is the best I've ever had in a compact, so soft!
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer - the only concealer I now use around my eyes. It doesn't provide heavy coverage, but enough to make me look human whilst still looking natural.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid Solid Perfume Compact - This came as part of a set last Christmas and although at first I thought Black Orchid may be a little too sweet for my tastes (when I sprayed it in store), it is now my signature fragrance. When I'm feeling run down I apply a touch of this and instantly feel more glamourous.
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate - A high price but done correctly contouring can do amazing things to your face shape so I am prepared to pay the £55. Lisa Eldridge used this in a recent video and if she thinks it is great, I'm sold.
- Le Metier de Beaute Silk Road Kaleidoscope - The kaleidoscope for Fall, looks beautiful as always. makes me mad Le Metier aren't in Europe anymore, as always!
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Fragrance - Tried this in Selfridges and now can't stop thinking about it. A shame it is so expensive.
- Jo Malone Lime & Cedar Fragrance - I used up a sample of this in summer and keep meaning to by the 100ml size. Ideal for everyday use.
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Burnished Amber - Having seen this look so amazing on Klara from Mookie on the Bench, I now desperately need this. I wasn't too taken by the quads in person but felt too intimidated by sales staff to play around with them, but now seeing other bloggers apply them, they look a necessity.
- Tom Ford lipstick in Wild Ginger - I'm not overly enamoured with Tom Ford's Smoke Red, so I was pleased to see a couple of new reds added to the range. This has gone on my birthday list.
- Tom Ford Cheek Colour - I like the look of nearly all the shades on offer but to be honest, just want to try one to see how they compare to Chanel/Le metier/RBR/Chantecaille blushers.
- Tom Ford Contour Brush - Somehow it has wormed its way into my head that to get the best use from the Shade & Illuminate, I need the matching brush. This may be total fiction but the Gossmakeup Artist rated it and now I not only want that brush but a load of others as well!
- Suqqu Eyeshadow Brush - My aim for the next year is to develop a good collection of brushes and you can't get much better than Suqqu.
- Burberry Trench Liquid Foundation - I have seen it described as more of a tinted moisturiser which suits me as I don't like too heavy coverage. I am always on the search for the ideal beast and even though I'm happy with Ellis Faas at the moment, I want to try this.
- The perfect primer - suggestions please! I've recently run out of my Laura Mercier oil free primer and am looking for the best replacement. I had been contemplating the Rouge Bunny Rouge one, but it is so expensive and to me, primer is about the least exciting beauty purchase there is.
Face of the day featuring my favourite products from the last couple of months (apologies for the poor lighting)
- Ellis Faas foundation in the palest shade
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Fair (under eyes)
- No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
- BECCA Skin Perfecter in Pearl
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Blusher in Gracilis
- Le Metier de Beaute Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Blonde
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Cream Shadow in Atlas Swallowtail
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Violetta
- Suqqu Noble Nuance Powder
All the products featured in this post were bought by me!