- If you want an item, please leave a comment stating which item you would like with your paypal email address and then I will send you an invoice.
- It is a case of first come first served.
- Please pay promptly, if I don't hear from you within 24 hours I will re-list the item.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted
- I will ship worldwide.
- Postage will be £2 and then 50p extra for each additional item. I will send all items via recorded delivery. For overseas buyers, postage will be £4 and then 50p per additional item. I have had to estimate postage costs and I will refund any difference in actual cost if it is £1 or more.
- Please don't rely solely on my descriptions, I have put them there as a guide, but I would suggest if you are unsure about something, to check out swatches on other beauty blogs first.
- All sales are final.
|Diorskin Nude Cream Foundation in 10 Ivory, Diorskin Nude Glow Powder in Aurora (released last week)|
- Diorskin Nude Foundation in Ivory - £17.50
- Diorskin Nude Glow Powder in Aurora - SOLD
|MAC Soecial Reserve Highlighting Powder in Rose Ole, MAC Venomous Villains Blush in Bite of an Apple|
- MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Rose Ole - £17.00
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush - SOLD
|Nars Eyeshadow Suo in Balthazar, YSL Eye Palette in Mauresque|
The Nars eyeshadow duo has never been used. The YSL eye palette was limited edition and has never been used, although as you can see in the picture, a tiny bit of the gold overspray has come off around the edge.
- Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Balthazar - £12 - SOLD
- YSL Palette Mauresque - £15
The Nars Fame Palette consists of 12 lip colours, 4 reds, 4 nudes and 4 bright/darks. 9 have been swatched once with a lip brush, 3 are untouched. Like all Nars palettes, due to the rubberised outside, the palette has some wear to it just from where it has been stored. The shades included are Blonde Venus, Heatwave, Funny Face, Honalulu Honey, Jungle Red, Shanghai Express, Casablanca, Red Lizzard, Transeurope Express, Morocco, Trans Siberian, Scarlet Empress.
- Nars Fame Lip Palette - SOLD
|Rouge Bunny Rouge Devotion Ink Eyeliner in Amethyst Essence, MAC Surf Baby Suntint in Full of Grace|
The Rouge Bunny Rouge Quartz Eyeliner is a stunning lilac shimmer colour and it has been used only twice. It has a fine tip for application. The MAC Suntint Liquid Lip Balm is part of the newly released Surf Baby Collection and is brand new in box.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Quartz Eyeliner - £12 - SOLD
- MAC Suntint in Full of Grace - £9.50
|Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in Tentation Cuivree|
This eyeshadow quad was limited edition, released with the Christmas Collection. It is brand new, never been used.
- Chanel Eyeshadow Quad - £25 - SOLD
|Sarah Chapman Skinesis Skin Tone Perfecting Booster|
I originally bought this from Space NK when I was going to overhaul my skincare routine, but things changed when I got terrible acne. As such, I resorted to specialist skincare ranges and this Sarah Chapman serum has been left untouched in its box. It is designed to be a clarifying corrector for uneven skintone. It aims to brighten skin and target visible age spots, sun damage and discolouration to restore skin clarity and luminosity. It retails for around £57.
- Sarah Chapman Skin Tone Perfecting Booster - £25 - PENDING
|Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque, Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm in Alabaster|
The Bobbi Brown corrector, used to help hide dark circles, is brand new. The Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm with SPF is in the fairest shade available, Alabaster, and is perfect for summer. Although in the photo it looks a little bit of a mess, it has only been used twice so 95% of the product is left. Strangely for a base product it smells lovely.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector - SOLD
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm - SOLD
|In the right of the photo - Bobbi Brown Pastel Palette|
The Bobbi Brown Pastel Eyeshadow Palette has been swatched but the only shade that has been used more than once is Ivory:
- Bobbi Brown Pastel Eyeshadow Palette - SOLD
|Chanel Gold Fiction Nail Polish|
Chanel Gold Fiction was a limited edition shade that is now very hard to get hold of. It has only been used once.
- Chanel Gold Fiction Nail Polish - SOLD
|Left to right: Feel the Burn, Passion, On The Rocks, Not Tonight|
- Feel the Burn (Burnt orangey red)- £4
- Passion (Classic Blood Red) - £5 - SOLD
- On the rocks (Dark taupe with shimmer) - £4
- Not Tonight (Dark chocolate brown) - £4