|Chantecaille Sea Turtles Palette - £73 from Space NK|
1. The first giveaway is only open to those 120 people currently following my blog. You don't have to do anything at all, you are all already entered. This is to thank you all for your support. The prize is a By Terry Rouge Terrybly Lipstick in the colour of your choice (you can see the colours available on http://www.spacenk.com/ and there are great swatches on http://www.londonmakeupgirl.com/ and http://www.visionarybeauty.blogspot.com/.
I tried one of these in March, the shade Cherry Cherry, and it is now my holy grail pink lipstick (there will be a post on it soon). It is an amazing colour and feels so lightweight on so I thought it would make a great prize. The winner will be announced in 2 weeks time, on Sunday 24th April. I will contact the winner and ask for your preferred shade and then order it from Space NK. Please note this is only open to current followers and all 120 of you are automatically entered. Good luck!
|By Terry Rouge Terrybly Lipstick in Cherry Cherry - £30.50 from Space NK|
Now onto the rules:
- The giveaway closes at 11pm on Saturday 23rd April 2011 and the winner will be announced on Sunday 24th April. Any entries after this time won't be counted.
- The winner will be picked by a random number generator.
- To enter you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post stating your palette preference and your favourite makeup brand.
- There is only one entry per person, I will be checking so please don't try to enter more than once.
- Please bear in mind that if you state a preference for the Tiger in the Wild palette, I have to order it from America and this could take a couple of weeks to arrive.
- This giveaway is open to everyone, both UK and international followers.
- If I don't hear back from the winner after 7 days another will be chosen via a random number generator.
- My decision is final.
- If for some reason either Chantecaille Palette is unavailable (this is highly unlikely), I will liaise with the winner and purchase their choice of Chantecaille products to the same value as the palette.
You can read my post on the Chantecaille Sea Turtles Palette here and the Chantecaille Tiger in the Wild Palette here.
|Chantecaille Tiger in the Wild Palette|