Must-haves - things I've been loving during the past month
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil - I have wanted to try some Jo Malone fragrances for ages but was never sure what to go for as there is nowhere near me to sample them. I got some testers off eBay and was surprised to really love this fragrance. I spend an astronomical amount of time in the bath so I used up 30ml of bath oil in less than a week. The full size is now on my shopping list.
- Caudalie Vine Body Butter - I got a sample of this with a recent Space NK order and the smell is completely divine. I can't really describe it, you just have to try it! I need a perfume in this scent1
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush in Gracilis - This is probably my all time favourite blush colour, a cool mauve, stunning.
- By Terry Touche Veloutee - Not the greatest shade selection but luckily the lightest colour is a good match for me, the best under eye concealer I've ever used. I can't get to grips with the more greasy, creamy formulas like Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier, so this is perfect. Gives natural looking coverage with a matte finish.Worth the price.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector - Recommended by London Makeup Girl, this is ideal for those nasty cystic spots that feel more like mosquito bites and never come to a head. I would now never be without it.
- Butter London No More Waity Katie Nail Polish - I couldn't resist this polish and although the glitter is on the chunky side and a right pain to get off, I like it. It gets extra bonus points for being the exact same shade as my bridesmaid outfit for my brother's wedding in July. Result.
- Chanel Coco Rouge Shine Lipstick - I don't care what shade, I just want one. Chantecaille Lip Chics are probably one of my favourite lip products in the world and I hope the Chanel lipstick/gloss hybrid will be just as good.
- Illamasqua Nail Polish in Bacterium - Part of the new Toxic Nature Collection that is released online tomorrow, this taupe with a twist looks fabulous. Loads of other blogs including London makeup Girl and Just Nice Things have great swatches of this shades and some other products from the range.
- Jo Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin Cologne - I only tried the body lotion in this fragrance but that was enough to convince me that I need the cologne in my life. It clearly is iconic for a reason and I wish I'd discovered it years ago.
- Nars Eyeshadow Duos in Bateau Ivre and Noveau Monde - Even though I own loads of the eyeshadow duos and rarely use them, these colour combinations look like something special and with the recent ASOS Groupon deal, should cost a lot less than the usual £23.50.
- Butter London Nail Polish in Dosh - I shouldn't like this lime green shimmery shade, but I do. There, I said it. It does look a lot like one of the new Illamasqua shades but as it's cheaper, I think I'll go for this one.
- Clinique Chubby Sticks - Out in April, these a jumbo sticks of what seems to be a chubby balm. Being inherently lazy, I love jumbo pencils and as I have permanently chapped lips, this should
- Lanolips 101 Ointment - I have the tinted versions in Apple and Rhubarb but I think this clear, intensive version is what I need. As all skincare, including luxury lines like Caudalie are on 3 for 2 this month in Boots, it seems a great time to stock up.
|Latest picture of Jussi, she's decided that our green recycling bags make the perfect sun lounger!|