As I am having to pack a bag tonight, I thought I'd share some pictures of my outfit and makeup that I am taking with me. I'll start with the makeup. I was watching a Bobbi Brown show on QVC whilst packing so I was inspired to rummage through my collection and rediscovered a few great products.
|My work appropriate makeup picks|
- Dr Brandt Pore Effect Moisturiser
- La Roche Posay Cicaplast (used a a primer)
- Le Metier de Beaute Foundation
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Sand Pink
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in Heather
- Le Metier de Beaute Dualistic Eye Pencil in Champagne
- Le Metier de Beaute Anamorphic Mascara in Aubergine
- Le Metier de Beaute Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Blonde
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Paradoxal
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour in Berry Mauve
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Bourbon Rose
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
|Left to right: Le Metier Mascara, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Bobbi Brown Blush, Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow, Le Metier Eyebrow Pencil, Le Metier Dualistic Eye Pencil, Chantecaille Lip Chic, Bobbi Brown Creamy Lipstick, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil|
The dress code is smart/casual and I wanted to avoid a suit as I have to travel in it as well as wear it on Friday so I've gone for a simple pair of black wide leg trousers from M&S, a cream wool cardigan with black ribbon and beaded detailing by Karen Millen and some Reiss T-bar shoes. I'm torn over the bag, it's either a large mock snakeskin leather bag by Reiss or a much smaller classic Chanel quilted leather bag (no, it's not real, a present from my brother in Dubai). That is as far as I've got, don't even get me started on coats!
Not the best outfit picture, the point is that the wide leg trousers are high waisted and and the cardigan nips in at the waist with the ribbon tie. My main priority was comfort!
Here's hoping I actually get to London this week!