So here is what Santa will be leaving under the tree for me this year:
- Edward Bess Compact Rouge in Island Rose
- Edward Bess Compact Rouge in Love Affair
- Edward Bess Lipstick in Night Romance
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Bourbon Rose (the one item that I have already tried)
- Chantecaille Les Macarons Palette
- Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
- Lipstick Queen Discovery Set
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow in Solstice Halcyon
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow in Delicate Hummingbird
- Becca Showgirl Palette (even though it's from a few seasons ago, I preferred it to more recent offerings)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge
- Dior Minaudiere in Pink Gold
My favourite Beauty Bloggers like London Makeup Girl, Replica, Jeanie and Modesty Brown also deserve a big thank you for being the inspiration beyond a lot of the choices. I spent hours and hours looking at different swatches and reviews on your blogs to help decide what would suit me best. Isn't blogging brilliant?!
What is on your Christmas list this year?