- La Roche Posay Effaclar Mattifying Fluid -£14 (Effaclar Sets are currently on offer at http://www.garden.co.uk/). Since my skin has turned into an oil slick I needed and good mattifying product and as this was on 3 for 2 in Boots, thought I'd give it a try. Problem solved!
- Caudalie Cleansing Water - £14.50. The perfect lazy way to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. I don't use it everyday but when I'm tired and crawling into bed, this is perfect.
- Le Metier de Beaute Noir Precision Liquid Eyeliner - £20. I could have dedicated my whole top 5 to Le Metier products but I tried to limit myself. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used, simples.
- Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in Le Cirque - £65. A beautiful combination of superb quality eyeshadows. For more detail, see my previous post on this.
- Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation - With my oily skin has come acne, the nasty red kind, and this product has been a revelation. Applied along with a good concealer (Le metier or Vichey Dermablend), my skin probably looks better than it did without spots. For fellow sufferers, check out Lisa Eldridge's video tutorial on how to disguise acne, her best yet.
|Dior Minaudiere Grey Golds - £59|
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Pulsion - £16.50. Released tomorrow, I always fall for vibrant pink polishes so hopefully I will get this in time for next week's Monday Manicure.
- Le Metier de Beaute Blush in Echo - £21. This shade was used on me last week in Selfridges, a suit everyone peach/pink shade, but sadly they had sold out. London Makeup Girl has posted about it in more detail on her blog, which just makes me want it even more!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil - £37. I love dry body oils and this is one of my favourite scents so it's going on my Christmas list (Yes, less than a week after my Birthday I am compiling a Christmas List!)
- Dior Minaudiere Pink Golds - £59. Anything this pretty must be mine. I don't really care what's inside, although I am sure it's lovely, the packaging is drawing me to it.
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Rejuvenating Night Cream - £56. A lot of beauty bloggers has recommended this and I am hoping it will be just the thing for my skin this winter, it's a generous size as well.
|Le Metier de Beaute Blush|