Due to my health I have been living at home with my parents since graduating, and I am truly thankful to them for putting up with me otherwise I don't know what I'd do. However, a major plus of this arrangement is that my living costs are greatly reduced and so I can spend more than I would normally on beauty. A couple of years ago I would never have considered (or been able to) buying Tom Ford and I hope that this giveaway will offer a chance for everyone to try such a fabulous product.
In short, I have mentioned these lipsticks a lot in previous posts and so I thought it was about time I put my money where my mouth is and rather than buy another shade for myself, offer someone else the opportunity to try one.
So I will be postponing (adding to my Christmas List) my Moroccan Rouge purchase so that I can buy one for this giveaway and hopefully give someone an early Christmas present.
One winner will be picked at random either through a random number generator or names in a hat (depending on volume of entries) to win the Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour of their choice. I thought this would be better than me choosing a colour as everyone has their own individual preferences. There are 12 colours to choose from and you can see the full list here. There are swatches of five of the colours in previous posts and Grace London at www.londonmakeupgirl.com also has great swatches of a lot of the shades that might help you when choosing.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post with your first and second choice of Tom Ford Lip Colour (in case I can't get your first choice from Harrods or Selfridges).
There is only one entry per person and any more than one comment from the same individual will be discounted. The giveaway closes 11pm (UK time) on Wednesday 24th November and the winner will be announced on Friday 26th November. If I don't hear back from the winner within a week, another will be chosen. This giveaway is open internationally.
I will have to purchase the prize from either Selfridges or Harrods once I hear back from the winner so I cannot help if your chosen shade is sold out at that time. I will endeavor to get your first choice shade but in the event I can't, I will go to your second preference. If that is also out of stock, I will wait to hear from the winner what shade they would like from what what is available in store.
- The winner will receive one Tom Ford Lipstick in the colour of their choice (RRP £35)
- There will only be one winner
- To enter you must be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post with your first and second choices of shade
- The giveaway closes at 11pm on Wednesday 24th November 2010
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- The winner will be picked at random using either a random number generator or names from a hat (depending on volume of entries)
- The winner will be announced on Friday 26th November 2010
- If I don't hear back from the winner within 1 week, another will be chosen
- I cannot be held responsible for the winner not getting their first choice of colour if that is sold out at Selfridges and Harrods. In that situation, the winner's second choice colour will be purchased.