Getting all these lip products together is taking a lot more time than I initially thought but I have managed to sort them into two main groups, those with red & purple undertones and those with brown undertones. Each group contains a mix of colours, finishes, lipsticks and glosses. I will try to show swatches of each so you can see the subtle differences between them all and if my lips are up to it, show them applied!
Here is a list of the products in the first group, I will be looking at them all in more detail in upcoming posts, starting with Tom Ford's Bruised Plum.
- Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Lipstick in Lotus Rouge (No.124)
- Chanel Glossimer in No.97
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
- Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Bruised Plum
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture in No.8
- Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Terre de Feu
- Nars Lip Gloss in Dirty Shame
- Chanel Aqualumiere Lipstick in Catalina (No.82)
|Tom Ford Lipstick in Bruised Plum - £35|