The lust-have section of this post will be a little (make that a lot) longer this month for the simple reason that it is my birthday at the end of October and I am hoping that some family members might stumble upon this post and take the hint.
Lets start with my top 5 must-haves of the month, products I have used and loved:
- Alpha-H Skincare, namely Triple Action Cleanser (£21.45) and Liquid Gold (£28.60) - I stopped using these for a couple of day and my skin was an oily, bumpy mess. Now back on the Alpha-H regime and things are looking better already.
- Burberry Beauty Light Glow Blush in Peony (£28) - Perfect shade for giving me a natural, healthy look to my cheeks.
- Chanel Soho Collection Le Vernis Nail Colour in Strong (only available in US) - only received this a few days ago but the micro shimmer is beautiful (like molten metal), much more me that Les Khakis de Chanel.
- Chanel Rouge Coco in Rose Comete (£21.50) - a pretty light pink shimmer shade, pale enough to pair with a smokey eye but not make you look washed out.
- Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Face Palette (£45) - a nice change to the more prolific neutral palettes that Bobbi is so famous for. The colours are perfect for paler skins. Post coming soon.
Now onto this months lust-haves, products I really want to try out during October. It's a long list.
- Lanolips Tinted Lip Ointment in Rhubarb - £7.99
- Edward Bess Lip Wardrobe - £310 (this is only on the list to make everything else look reasonably priced!)
- Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour in Moroccan Rouge - £35
- Lipstick Queen Discovery Set - £40
- Lipstick Queen Jean Queen Lipstick - £15
- Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm - £30
- Sarah Chapman Skin Tone Perfecting Booster - £56
- YSL Couture Manicure Duo in Belle Nuit - £24
- By Terry Baume de Rose - £32
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow in Delicate Hummingbird - £22
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility - £45
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Zinnia - £26.50
- Le Metier de Beaute Kaliedoscope Eye Kit in Le Cirque - £55
- Mac Venomous Villains Malificent Beauty Powder in Briar Rose
- Mac Venomous Villians Malificent Mineralize Eyeshadow duos
- Mac Venomous Villains Dr Facilier Greasepaint Stick in French Quarter
- Mac Superslick eyeliner in Smokey Heir - £14.50
- Frederic Fekkai Technician Mask - £28
- Chantecaille Les Macarons Face Palette (Holiday 2010) - £63
|Lanolips - Now available in the UK!|